"Mude mas mude devagar porque a direção é mais importante que a velocidade"

Clarice Lispector

sexta-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2014



comings and goings

little details that have passed between us reappeared in me today i drown in memorys of a time  that broghut so much grief and suffering  one cloudy weather but while i was i came across these memories I remembered someone that during that moment of desperation gave me his shoulder for support and helped me through that gloom.

I remembered that autumn that made the leaf of the tree is transformed into a free garden and the sky turns gray and I was crying through the leaves and under that abandoned dew I found my lonely angel you were broken lost in the loneliness that weakened your light but only one look was enough for all the pain is gone and your glory penetrates into me and raised up my my spirit that was dead inside me.

I've been going wrong for so long and confused paths that led me to my only maze of empty but you changed my ways filled the void that never seemed to complete took away all the pain that I felt and all the clouds that prevented me from seeing that the sky still shines are gone reminded me that I am still someone raised my heart that  started beating for you.

Sometimes I lost my mind caught wondering if this is love?
I don’t know I never knew What does this word means even when it is relates to my own being I just know that you brought me back the hope that had faded into me and made ​​me realize that no storm that lasts forever and at the end you can see a beautiful blue sky.

There’s a time that i only feel the silence and for a moment feel the tears run down from my eyes they come down without explanation and without reason, just begin to fall on my face.... are just my my ghosts from the past that keep coming back to haunt me but i just stop breathe and imagine for a moment your voice and your hands holding me for all the pain go away and for a moment I feel safe...sometimes I'm afraid my weaknesses make me lose you and i do not know where does it going
but I will not let this uncertainty dominate me i will just open my arms and allowing me to feel completely that happiness that invaded my heart now

2 comentários: